COSENTINO USA, Coral Gables, Fla., unveils its new Silestone® Loft Series with HybriQ+ technology.
The Loft Series represents five new hues drawing inspiration from iconic neighborhoods around the globe known for their distinctive history and industrial style. The colors are:
- Camden, a soft and consistent gray with a fine grain and very subtle white veining inspired by one of London’s most-influential alternative neighborhoods;
- Poblenou, a warm shade of gray with subtle veining in a sandy background that gives a nod to the epicenter of Barcelona’s industrial revolution;
- Seaport, similar to dark, warn cement with subtle streaks of white named for the seaside district of lower Manhattan;
- Nolita, also inspired by a New York neighborhood with avant-garde spirit, it features blended shades of white and light gray, and;
- Corktown, a solid deep black with a mate finish and intense brown touches that captures the light and shade of a Detroit neighborhood.
The Loft Series also debuts Cosentino’s Silestone® HybriQ+, a new production process that combines reused raw materials along with 98 percent recycled water and 100 percent renewable energy. The combination allows for the significant reduction of crystalline silica while offering a 25-year warranty.
CONTACT: Cosentino USA, 786-686-5060.
You must log in to post a comment.